Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Traditional Art / Professional Constance26/Female/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 3 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 83 Deviations 944 Comments 11,879 Pageviews

Newest Deviations


Spitting out words with black scribbles by Helenarelativity

I can't think of any negative critique, haha I'm so biased and this stuff is right up my alley of my preferred art styles. Though I don...

Alana, Hands of Wisdom by Deslaias

Great perspective use on this piece, I like the vague, cloudy background you made so it doesn't take away from the focus of the charact...

Love Bug by DazhkaClaire2014

Love the shades of red/pink you used in this piece, great vector work with the smooth edges, nice crisp shapes, the character design is...

here comes the sun. by Amatelaseu

Great stuff! I have to spend a little time looking at it to figure out what's going on, to be honest I think the attention your foregro...



constancelea's Profile Picture
Artist | Professional | Traditional Art
United States
Recent graduate at Daemen College in Amherst, NY for Animation and Cartooning. I enjoy digital doodling, cartoons, etc. Along the way I dabble here and there in some traditional mediums because I can't seem to stay away from them. :) I like to spread good vibes and nice feelings, and make sure everyone feels good about themselves.


constancelea has started a donation pool!
73 / 1,000
I am going to use 10% of this pool to offer and ask deviants to feature my gallery and work, the other 90% I am going to offer to other deviants so they have the same opportunity to feature their work as I have to the bigger deviants requesting donations in return for features.

You must be logged in to donate.
  • :icondahub:
    Donated Nov 29, 2015, 12:03:38 PM
  • :icondahub:
    Donated Nov 29, 2015, 11:24:31 AM
  • :icondahub:
    Donated Nov 29, 2015, 11:14:40 AM
  • :icondahub:
    Donated Nov 29, 2015, 10:59:07 AM
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Deviant
    Donated Oct 18, 2015, 2:59:44 PM

Well, I'm always here. Just don't update it, but I'm always in the Job offers forum because I'm lame and have to do stupid things like pay bills. :faint: Life seems so much more calm yet boring as an adult, compared to a teenager/kid when you're interested and inspired by so much yet going through hormonal turmoil. Whatcha gonna do? :shrug: I still love rainbows, I still try to look at life with child like wonder, but maybe since I'm not fueled by my selfish angst and passion I internalize it more these days. And just settle for doing art for others than myself. It's weird when you get a job in something you love and feel this way. And I'm by no means rich over it. I hope to one day do something inspiring to help the world, but one step at a time, right? :nod:

  • Mood: Affection

AdCast - Ads from the Community




Add a Comment:
ppgrainbow Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2016  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconthanksllamaplz: :hug:
Shadow-Monger Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2016  Student General Artist
Hey Happy Birthday!
cuyraq Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2016
Happy B-Day!
jukajo Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2016  Professional General Artist
Happy birthday :)
woodrob44 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2016
Happy Happy Birthday!
thomasVanDijk Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2016
Happy birthday! :huggle:
Moonlight-Night1290 Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks for the llama! :D
CatkinSvedka Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks for the llama! :heart:
Kaizo-Kun Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Great work here :)
I've seen you at jobs forum, and decided to top by.
constancelea Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2015  Professional Traditional Artist
Hi! Sorry this is a late reply... haha thank you for the compliment. :heart:
Add a Comment: